1. Bake chicken in the oven for 30 min at 150 C until cooked, then cool and chop into bite size pieces
2. Sweat onion in a little water until soft, add tomato paste, mango chutney, and apicots with approximately half of the juice retaining, remaining juice for salad.
3. Blend the mix in the liquidiser or food processor
4. Stir in mayonnaise, yoghurt and curry powder
5. Adjust seasoning in necessary
6. Stir in cooked chicken pieces
7. Chop melon into chunks and par boil green beans
8. Boil wild and basmati rice for about 10 minutes, until tender. Drain and run under cold water to cool/
9. Mix the rice with the chopped melon, green beans and mint
10. Mix apricot juice, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to make dressing.
11. Mix dressing into salad